Principles in what I do:
- “You have to see the dark to see the light”.
- “You don’t know until you try”.
- “You have to enjoy the process”.
After Hour Projects – Podcast, blog, and online course sharing stories on side projects, tactics on how to do them, and a program for executing.
Crypto NYC – Community manager for blockchain-focused coworking space and community organization.
Startup Boost NYC – Associate for pre-accelerator program bringing together startups for six weeks for mentorship, mingling, and education.
Social Impact Scholars – Ran partnerships for nonprofit connecting college students with consulting opportunities at mission-driven companies.
- Squad Ventures – conducted due diligence and provided fundraising strategy advice for early-stage blockchain company.
- Access Ventures – built community partnerships for blockchain incentivized prize competition.
- Share Meals – managed social media for app matching students with food on campus.
- Conversation about fintech on the Gaper podcast
- Brexit Musings #8: The impact on Blockchain with TAXMAP (host)
- Future Tech Festival
- Podcast – Conversations with Celeri Network
- Engineered Careers – Sparking Your Passion with Side Projects
- Wonsulting – FARMSA X Wonsulting at University of Waterloo
- MarketsandMarkets Blockchain and Fintech Digital Summit
- Get Smart #7 – Side Projects for Career Advancement
- Firneo Podcast – What, Exactly, is Business Development? – Ep. 5 (host)
- The Impact Summit – Hunter College